Monday, December 13, 2010

Midsummer Trail


"Midsummer Trail"
8" X 10" Oil on panel
Getting back into the groove after this years studio tour and a foray with a very large painting. Actually, after the tour there were a lot of things to take care of so between that and the larger work things had gotten delayed in painting small works. I'm hoping to get back to work on those paintings. Maybe I'll post the large one in here tomorrow. because I've got another large canvas waiting to go....busy busy busy...not to mention the holidays, hahaha.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to post on this painting. I appreciate it.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful. You can almost feel the atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gwen....thanks a bunch for checking out the painting and blog. I appreciate the comments on the atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete